Sunday, April 6, 2008

WOW



I did, I actually did it. I bought a house in Baltimore! Follow along as I write about my journey in being a home owner in the city of Baltimore.
I'm still in shock that someone thought I was responsible enough to own a house. I have a hard enough time balancing work, grad school, and a social life. Now my routine must change and I add on taking care of my home.
Things I love so far about being a homeowner:
-It's all mine (no one else helped me pay for it)
-I can do whatever I want (paint the kitchen like my vera bradley pattern)
-I finally have weekend projects that I love, no more what I would like to build when I buy a house

I look forward to the memories being made in this house and becoming an adult. I am so thankful to have an amazing family in Richmond and friends in Baltimore that will be there when I need guidance.

p.s. don't forget to come visit!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like your really getting some stuff done! Jonez bout a house a few days ago so Brandi is making me get in high gear to get things done. Says I can't help at his place until I get my "list" done. Anyway, when you make it back out here I shouldn't have any partially complete projects yet.