Monday, April 14, 2008

Mom knows best





After my last post it seemed like I didn't like work or school...time to correct that! If you haven't heard by now for the past two years I have been working at an association management company. All who know me have heard how much I love every aspect of my job! This job is what helps me stay grounded during the crazy life I live. As for school, I only like it when I don't have a lot of homework or long days at work. I enjoy the challenges and flexibility from my professors but whoever thought going back to school and working full time was smart, didn't have a social life like me.


The picture above is from my 24th bday party with my two of my amazing coworker's/friends (Molly & Kristen). The second picture is of the couple getting hitched this coming weekend plus the M.O.H.

No comments: