Saturday, March 7, 2009

What was I thinking

Have you ever had that moment or many moments in life when you ask yourself "What was I thinking?"


It's 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday and I'm wide awake with a headache(b/c of last night).



This is one of those random posts....just because I told some random stranger last night that I would update my blog. *Let me correct myself, he isn't a random stranger anymore because I now know that he reads my blog.


What was I thinking recap of this week...


Sunday-driving to Richmond to stay only one hour(dinner)


Monday-playing soccer outside


Tuesday-bailing out on the amazing Wake Forest basketball game b/c of a headache


Wednesday-signing up for my last two graduate school courses


Thursday-going to Sullivan's Steakhouse and ordering salmon


Friday-Hanging out with Kevin again and agreeing to Tuaca shots


Today- Running 7miles






No post goes without a picture...this is a picture from Broomball. I wish this was a sport when I was in high school!

Unannounced Trip Update: The plane tickets have been bought:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask, what is a "Tuaca"?

Nicole said...

Have you ever had a Tuaca bomb with red bull...mmmmmm so tastey!PS. I didn't realize you were so close to being done with grad school...good for you!!!